The Catherine Lawlor School of Art Marie Keating Foundation Valentine’s Ball
Posted on 16th October 2019 at 17:54
The Catherine Lawlor School of Art Marie Keating Foundation Valentine’s Ball on Saturday the 15th February 2020
Catherine has run an art school for the past 16 years and currently has approximately 100 art students. Each year Catherine runs an Art Exhibition with the assistance of the students and sponsors to raise much needed funds for different charities. Some of the recent charities we raised funds for include Saint Francis Hospice and The Jack & Jill Children's Foundation.
For her next Art Exhibition Catherine is collaborating with and fundraising for The Marie Keating Foundation.
So, what does the The Marie Keating Foundation do?
• It has mobile information units which travel around Ireland to spread the message about cancer prevention and early detection.
• It provides financial assistance to people receiving treatment for any kind of cancer and who, as a result, are in financial difficulty.
• It runs free survivorship courses nationwide for men and women who have been treated for any type of cancer.
• It runs periodic free positive living courses for people living with advanced cancer.
• It provides a free, confidential nurse information service.
• It runs a free programme for secondary school students covering cancer prevention and early detection of the most common cancers in Ireland including how to cope if someone close to you is diagnosed with the disease.
Importantly, The Marie Keating Foundation receives only a small amount of government funding and all of their services are provided free of charge. Without support from fundraisers, volunteers and corporate supports, they simply cannot continue to provide these vital services.
To find out more about the Marie Keating Foundation please visit their website HERE
Catherine is delighted to be collaborating with The Marie Keating Foundation by holding The Catherine Lawlor School of Art Marie Keating Foundation Valentine’s Ball on Saturday the 15th February 2020 in the Ballsbridge Hotel, Pembroke Road, Dublin 4. This promises to be a most memorable event with 350 plus guests attending. The Marie Keating Foundation, a most worthy cause and Catherine would be very grateful if you would consider supporting the event and attending Ball.
Tickets are available HERE on the Marie Keating Foundation's website and are on sale for €95 per ticket.
Alternatively, perhaps you would consider booking a table at the Ball. A table costs €950 for which you would receive tickets for 10 guests that you can invite. There will be a drinks reception, four course meal, music and dance covered by each ticket. It promises to be a very entertaining night.
There are still opportunities for you or your company to provide sponsorship for the following :
Items for 350 Guest Gift Bags
Auction Items (We will be holding an auction during the Ball to raise funds)
Sponsors for Display Stands for the Art Exhibition at the B
Click Here if your are interested in sponsoring one of the above items or please contact Catherine at the Catherine Lawler School of Art on 085 710 6895
Share this post: